Students:: What do I need to print?

You will need a valid Western ID Card and need to be registered for the current or summer term. The card allows the university printing system to charge the service via print credits. If you have used up your print credits, you may read the article on how to obtain more.

If you have forgotten your ID card and are attempting to print in one of the staffed computer labs, ask a computer center assistant to assist you with the job.

Did you find this article helpful?