How do I access Citrix receiver?
In order to sign in to Citrix you must install the Citrix Receiver. Please note that you MUST be an administrator on the computer to perform this install, (most home users have this privilege). If this is a University owned machine, please contact the help desk.
- Go to http://receiver.citrix.com
- Click Download Receiver button
- Agree to the license terms and click Continue
- Run or save file (CitrixReceiverWeb.exe)
- When download completes, open file and click Install
- When install completes, window will close
- Right-click Citrix Receiver icon in system tray and click Open
- Enter server address: citrix.wcsu.edu
- Enter log on information (as shown below) (this uses your wcsu windows credentials)
- Click All Applications to list them
- Select application(s) to add them to your Citrix desktop
- Click on the Citrix desktop when done
- Single-click an application to open it
- Citrix Receiver will startup in the system tray at logon
- Be sure to save your work to a network drive to avoid losing it
For support, please call the IT Help Desk at 203-837-8467
Did you find this article helpful?